Craigieburn Building & Pest InspectionsMike Heathcote2023-10-04T22:19:57+11:00
Building & Pest Inspections In Craigieburn
Building Masters Inspections has a long and proud history of delivering specialized pre-purchase inspection services in Craigieburn and the surrounding suburbs of Melbourne.
Over the years, we have assisted numerous homeowners and prospective buyers with our building inspections in Craigieburn and the broader Melbourne area. Our goal is to ensure that they don’t overpay for any potential property, consistently reaffirming our reputation as one of Melbourne’s most reliable building inspection companies.
With a wealth of experience to draw from, our team of experts in pre-purchase inspections is dedicated to offering valuable guidance to homeowners.
Contact Building Masters Inspections today, and one of our team members will visit your property in Craigieburn to evaluate any hidden issues.
Craigieburn Pre Purchase inspection reports that offer more than peace of mind
Investing in a home can be quite overwhelming, particularly if you’re a first-time buyer. What becomes apparent quickly is that the home-buying process involves various professionals who, regrettably, often prioritize their financial gain over your well-being.
Lawyers, conveyancers, and real estate agents typically put their profits ahead of your best interests. In contrast, building inspectors are exclusively committed to providing an impartial evaluation of a property’s condition, often resulting in significant cost savings for you. Our commitment lies in delivering honest assessments and complete transparency in our reports, ensuring you receive unfiltered information instead of a sales pitch filled with exaggerated promises. Notably, a building inspector is compensated irrespective of whether the property is sold, eliminating any incentive to mislead a homebuyer.
Our assessments provide a comprehensive and easily comprehensible analysis of your property, complete with photographs and estimated repair costs. All our building evaluations are carried out by licensed and experienced builders with extensive industry expertise.
If you’re uncertain about the type of building inspection you require, please refer to our blog for guidance and informative videos created by our expert building inspectors. These resources will help you grasp the importance of building inspections and determine the specific assessment that suits your needs. We also encourage you to contact us directly for more information at 1300 033 332 or by filling out the form on the right-hand side.
Whether you’re in the market for an existing property, planning to build a new home, or considering an investment, Building Masters Inspections is here to assist you. You deserve a professional who is wholly dedicated to your best interests, and that professional is a Building Masters Inspector!
SERVICES AVAILABLE IN CRAIGIEBURN
Pest and Building Inspections
Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
Suburb Spotlight: Craigieburn, VIC 3064
Craigieburn is a suburb 26km north of Melbourne’s CBD. At the 2016 Census, Craigieburn had a population of over 50,000.
Craigieburn offers a wide range of amenities and activities to cater to various interests. You can indulge in shopping at Craigieburn Central, Craigieburn Plaza, or Highlands, which even hosts a monthly farmers market. If you’re into fitness, you can work out or swim at the Leisure Centre, participate in group fitness classes, or enjoy a game of golf at the Craigieburn Public Golf Course. For a more relaxed outing, you can have a picnic in a local park or take a bike ride to one of the nearby skate parks and BMX tracks.
If you’re a fan of cafes, a short drive down the Hume Highway will take you to the cafes along Brunswick’s Sydney Road. In terms of education, the area boasts numerous primary schools and several secondary schools, including both state and Catholic institutions.
Transportation is convenient in Craigieburn, with train services and various bus routes serving the area.
For those passionate about fitness or sports, there are numerous options:
– Cyclists can take advantage of the Galada Tamboore Cycle Path, which begins in Craigieburn and runs 14.7 kilometers south along the Hume Freeway to connect with the Western Ring Road Trail in Thomastown.
– The Craigieburn Sporting Club is situated at the Craigieburn Public Golf Course, and there are numerous other parks and sports grounds throughout the vicinity.- Golf enthusiasts can play at either the Craigieburn Golf Club on the Craigieburn Public Golf Course or at the Willmott Park Golf Club on Craigieburn Road West.
– The Craigieburn Leisure Centre offers a range of amenities, including an indoor pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, group fitness activities, sports courts, childcare, and a cafe.
– The Splash Aqua Park and Leisure Centre on Central Park Avenue boasts water slides, children’s play areas, swimming pools, a gym, and more.
– Tennis courts and a community hall can be found at D.S. Aitken Reserve on Selwyn Avenue, while the Craigieburn Bowling Club is located on Craigieburn Road West.
– Skaters and BMX riders can enjoy facilities at the skate park and BMX track near the Craigieburn Leisure Centre. Additionally, there are over 15 kilometers of hiking and biking trails in the area.
For shopping needs, Craigieburn offers several options:
– Highlands Shopping Centre, situated at the corner of Aitken and Grand Boulevards, includes a Woolworths Supermarket, Jetts Fitness, a cafe, pharmacy, butchery, Subway, and other specialty shops.
– Craigieburn Central, located at the intersection of Aitken Boulevard and Craigieburn Road, features major retailers like Target, Woolworths, Coles, cinemas, and around 160 specialty stores.
– Craigieburn Plaza Shopping Centre, at the corner of Hanson Road and Craigieburn Road, offers a Woolworths, dentist, tax agent, Halal butcher, and various other specialty stores. A smaller shopping center on Mareeba Way in the newer estate houses a pharmacy, doctor’s surgery, cafe, bakery, general store, and fast food outlets.
– Bunnings Warehouse can be found at the corner of Sydney and Amaroo Roads.
Schools in Craigieburn include:
Newbury Primary School
Mount Ridley College (P-12)
Craigieburn Primary School
Craigieburn South Primary School
Aitken Creek Primary School
Willmott Park Primary School
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School
Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School
Craigieburn Secondary College
Hume Anglican Grammar School
Parks & Recreation | Peace & Quiet | Public Transport | Schools | Clean & Green
Who lives here?
Families with kids | Professionals | Retirees | Singles
Craigieburn spans approximately 35.5 square kilometers, with its landscape featuring 100 parks, encompassing nearly 10.4% of the total area. In 2011, the population of Craigieburn stood at 32,756 residents. Fast forward to 2016, and the population had surged to 50,364, reflecting a significant growth rate of 53.8% during that period. The dominant age bracket in Craigieburn falls within the 30-39 years range. Most households in the area consist of couples with children, typically making monthly mortgage payments ranging from $1800 to $2399.
As for occupations, the majority of people in Craigieburn are engaged in trades. In 2011, approximately 78.8% of the homes were owner-occupied, a figure that slightly decreased to 69.4% in 2016. Presently, the median sales price for houses in the locality stands at $645,000.
Don’t just take our word for it, we have had hundreds of satisfied customers:
It was pleasure to meet with you and deal with you, we have given your details to two people plus our agent, and I will continue to recommend you in the future.
Thanks again for handling on such short notice.
Our Craigieburn building reports include:
Identification of major hazards such as structural issues or suspected asbestos
Identification of defects, such as expected property maintenance and future repairs
Overview on the presence of termites or timber pests
A review of any present conditions that may attract or assist termite or timber pest infestation
So much more
Our Craigieburn inspection process – explained
The truth is, we check for hundreds of potential defects, to find out more, take a look at our defect guide.
One of our accredited inspectors will visit the property and conduct a thorough inspection of the property at a time that suits you. You are welcome to come a long or have your inspector conduct the inspection on their own.
We look at both internal and external structural defects and include photos of any issues in the final report.
The Sub-Floor and Roof-Space can be inspected where accessible and we also do a comprehensive maintenance check.
We look for any water and dampness issues and we also look to see if there is any material on the property that may contain Asbestos.
We inspect the structure of building for any signs of pest infestations and check for and defects which would promote a future pest problem
We include important extra information such as Structural Condition Checking, Checking of Plumbing, Drainage, Sewer, Electrical Safety and Repair Costing.